radiologic technologist jobs
- Operate or oversee operation of radiologic and magnetic imaging equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes.
- Performs radiologic procedure like using imaging modalities (X-ray, CT Scan, MRI and Mammogram) and applies different principles of radiation protection most…
- Responsible for performing diagnostic/ultrasound/CT-MRI/COBH procedures in accordance with local and international standards.
- Location: MMC Tower 3, 4th Flr.
- The main responsibility of Radiologic Technologist is to perform basic general Radiography procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional…
- Should have a previous experience with a nuclear medicine laboratory and should know how to provide comprehensive, high quality and cost effective nuclear…
- With at least 6 months to 1 year relevant experience.
- Responsible for performing diagnostic imaging examinations, such as X-Rays, Computed Tomography (CT Scan)…
- Set up examination rooms, ensuring that all necessary equipment is ready.
- Produces ultrasonic recordings of internal organs, using ultrasound equipment, for use…
Unihealth-Southwoods Hospital and Medical Center (...
- Trained and experienced in all kinds of radiology procedure:
- Organize paper works for pre-procedure and post-procedure.
- With 1-4 years experience.
- Provides patient services employing appropriate imaging modalities and accessories and evaluates radiographic images for technical quality.
- To perform X-RAY and other imaging procedures.
- Must be a Registered Radiologic Technologist from a reputable school.
- Experience is a plus but not required.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.