Office Staff jobs in Valenzuela
You refined by:
- Minimum Education: Associate Degree in Information Technology or a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- Maintain duplicate office keys in good order.
- Coordinate with pantry staff to ensure that pantry and vending machine items are always in stock.
- Knowledge of counterfeit detection and basic banking transactions is an advantage.
- Prepare, count & release cash boxes to Counter & Customer Service staff &…
- Plan, deliver and facilitate regular staff awareness training.
- Be fully conversant of company terrorist procedures and convey to staff.
- What will I be doing?
- Executing on our growth strategy is in the hands of our people, and People & Culture has a central role to play in developing the talent, processes, and culture…
- Mentor & ensure professional development of HR staff at the branch level; ensure that SM values are personally modeled & adhered to by the entire HR department.
- MANAGE CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS: Maintain appropriate service levels in all Customer Service Areas, ensuring smooth & orderly customer traffic flow in the CS…
- Assist in managing and training of staff.
- Knowledge in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) is an advantage.
- Must be conversant in English.
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality”…
- 3+ years’ experience working in banking or a merchant acquiring, card issuing, or back office banking environment.
- Pass dispute to DPS Client to decision.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.