Office Staff jobs in Las Piñas
- Willing to work overtime / beyond normal office hours.
- Essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Graduate of any four (4 ) year course.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College degree holder, Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance or other equivalent.
- Background in HR or relevant experience is an advantage.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Management or…
- Maintain duplicate office keys in good order.
- Coordinate with pantry staff to ensure that pantry and vending machine items are always in stock.
Integrated Computer Systems (PH)
- Related work experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Enter in the system, orders, coordinate delivery schedule & monitor invoice,…
- Preferably with experience as receptionist or front desk staff in hotel or airline industry.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any…
- Want to be part of Orbit?
- Receive just as much as P30,000 each month!
- Grow with a global enterprise as you enhance client care experience!
- Assists junior administrative staff with application/interpretation of work area procedures, guidelines and formats.
- Monitors progress/status of work programs.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications & preferably with background in illustrator, Movie Maker, & Adobe Apps.
- Oversees dealer outlet audit and prepares appropriate recommendations based on the findings.
- Coordinates the results to the dealer outlets and monitors…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.