Office Staff jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
Insightech Global Consulting Inc.
- Gain professional office experience and level up your skills!
- Provides support to the President/Executive Staffs.
- Provides support to the team.
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access office machinery, file cabinets or attend meetings.
- Timely delivery of all feedback.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff;
- Organize and maintain the office filing system; and.
- We are on the lookout for talented young people who, like…
- Experience and knowledge: 3 to 5 years Operations Manager or Client Service Manager experience in a BPO set-up, or related industry; coaching and staff…
- Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Visio - working knowledge of MS office.
- Proficient in ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Essbase, Sabrix etc, SQL skills will…
- Assist sales and support staff with customer account questions.
- Work with other internal departments to research accounts and answer customer account questions.
- Experience and knowledge: At least 2 years’ experience as a Product or Process trainer, or related industry; coaching and staff development experience;…
- + Provides SH&E training to AECOM staff within the region;
- + Supports and develops office SH&E coordinators, coordinate local activities.
- It is important that you can easily interact with the general client staff and vendors to deliver efficient services.
- Meeting the customers & clients’ needs.
- Conduct technical training for Service Center technicians & front staff.
- Provide technical assistance to Service Center technicians.
- Willing to work in BGC.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.