Office Staff jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
- Minimum Education: Associate Degree in Information Technology or a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- Mentor & ensure professional development of HR staff at the branch level; ensure that SM values are personally modeled & adhered to by the entire HR department.
- Knowledge of counterfeit detection and basic banking transactions is an advantage.
- Prepare, count & release cash boxes to Counter & Customer Service staff &…
- Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting.
- This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and…
- MANAGE CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS: Maintain appropriate service levels in all Customer Service Areas, ensuring smooth & orderly customer traffic flow in the CS…
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs.
- Manage a credit and collection staff and typically reports to top management.
- Maintain duplicate office keys in good order.
- Coordinate with pantry staff to ensure that pantry and vending machine items are always in stock.
- As IT helpdesk, the IT Officer also provides support to staff, through troubleshooting and resolution of hardware/software issues, providing relevant IT…
- Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective…
- Provide first-level functional system support including conduct of User Acceptance Test, & train branch staff for system updates.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.