Office Staff jobs in Las Piñas
- Graduate of (4) years Business or Secretarial course.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience as Secretary.
- Can type at no less than 30 wpm.
- Training on taxation updates is an advantage.
- The Accounting Staff is responsible for the on time processing of payments of the company.
OILSERVE PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
- Please download, fill up resume & send to.
- Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of a certain product.
- BSBA Major in Marketing Management.
- Graduate of BS in Engineering from an institution duly accredited by the Philippine government, preferably licensed by the Professional Regulation Commission.
- Works with application development staff to develop database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Participates in calibration sessions/call listening sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Operations, Program Management and clients to ensure scoring…
CHRISTOFFEL BLINDENMISSION (CBM)
- Development of staff development activities.
- Immigration process for expatriate staff.
- The HR & Administration (HRA) Manager reports to the Country Director and…
INTEGRATED OFFICE SOLOUTIONS
- BS Accountancy Graduate newly grads are welcome to apply.
- Ability to work multi functionally and under pressure.
- Solid proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Ensure Jones Lang LaSalle staff are appropriately trained to meet the requirements of their positions.
- Audit the Building management offices to make sure that…
- The Accounting Supervisor is in charge in supervising, coaching and monitoring of the payable staff and project accountants.
- Can use Microsoft Word and Excel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.