Office Staff jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Must be very proficient with MS Excel and Word.
- Detail oriented and must have excellent follow up skills.
- Responsible in content creation through writing articles and press releases for the brand.
- Responsible for the Content management of the brand’s digital…
- Assists junior administrative staff with application/interpretation of work area procedures, guidelines and formats.
- Monitors progress/status of work programs.
- Review home office engineering budgets and staff plans by working with the project teams.
- Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us…
- Train and develop competencies of all distributor staff.
- Share business insights on local business and market trends, for feedback to head office and marketing…
- 1 year working experience in General Accounting is an advantage.
- Responsible for book keeping, accounts receivables, general accounting.
- In-charge of office repairs, ambiance, and equipment.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office, Cad, Windows and Google applications.
- Coordinates with production staff on production schedules.
- Proficient in the use of graphics and office productivity applications.
- Undertake the performance management of OGC, including motivation of staff.
- ADB encourages all qualified candidates to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic,…
- The incumbent will report to designated International Staff and senior National staff.
- ADB encourages all qualified candidates to apply regardless of their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.