Office Staff jobs in Las Piñas
- As an ELO Supervisor, you will assign assign work, provides direction to clerical staff and ensures that assigned tasks are completed and you will also ensure…
- Ability to staff clinical cases, manage psychiatric emergencies, mitigate risk issues for employees.
- TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices…
- You will be responsible for the orientation of new staff members, and training.
- Also, if you have a background in corporate social responsibility/ advocacy…
- Here’s what we’re looking for: We are looking for someone with BPO Operations background and at least 2 years of experience in Workforce Planning - preferably…
- You will manage and staff the operations assigned.
- You will maintain an open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- You will ensure that staff performance reviews are consistently conducted, assess teammates’ needs, articulate cost/benefit analysis and other operational…
- Along with this, you will be in charge of maintaining a roster of staff with accurate employee details that includes availability, preferences and skills.
- You will actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding Workforce Management team.
- So what does a Workforce Director really do?
- You will also hire, train, mentor and evaluate staff (ID Supervisors) to ensure seamless execution of instructional design initiatives.
- Provide direct staff Management to the Network Operations Team:
- If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.