Job Hiring jobs in Manila
You refined by:
- Familiar with Google (Gmail, Drive).
- Match physical document with a digital copy.
- Ensure that documents are filed in an orderly manner base on the master file.
- Will be based in Taguig, Fort Bonifacio.
- High performing, local Filipino generalist.
- Commercial and operational skills in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-commerce,…
- The NDT inspector will manage all activities relating to the steel structures and piping welding and Non Destructives Examinations of a Jetty refurbishment…
- Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
- Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity.
- But the simpler it is to use;
- Responsible for carrying out dining service procedures for the store, with the goal of delivering excellent hospitality to all guest patrons and customers.
- Assist in general office needs.
- Ensure compliance with client’s requests.
- Assist the Assistant to the General Manager.
- This position is responsible for the monitoring of activity of personnel and customers using the CCTV camera.
- Candidates must possess the following requirements…
- A graduate of any 4-year course with a good scholastic record.
- Highly motivated, honest and trustworthy.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Closely sit and discuss with FC to take care of business issue and team.
- Agile to heads up quickly on every issue identified in terms of business and people.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Office Administration, Management.
- Experience as document controller entry level is an advantage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.