Job Hiring jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
- Preferably graduate of business or finance course.
- Fresh graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply.
- The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to The HR Team and clients.
- The intern will be responsible for monitoring and filing of…
- Posting Date : January 20, 2020.
- Graduate of any 4 year course preferably Information Technology or any related course.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree, any 4 year course.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a Warehouse.
- Inventory, warehousing and reports management.
- To work closely with the Credit Team and assist with the administration and processing of Australian Mortgage deals for the broker network.
EZY SERVICE CENTRE CORPORATION
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
- Ensures the highest Food,; Service and Cleanliness Quality standards.
- Leads staff during shift to achieve the highest level of customer service and FSC.
- Assist in recruitment activities, including but not limited to: posting job advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling exams and interviews, administering…
- Performing routine clerical and administrative functions for the Technical Services Group such as: maintaining paper and electronic records and files.
Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having Latin Honors is highly advantageous.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.