Job Hiring jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform daily HR transactions.
- Handle timely deployment of new hires by following the recruitment & manning calendar; monitor Incident…
- Process Transactions: Efficiency pack/bag customer purchases & check pertinent documents of the transaction.
- Keep Sales Documents- Check completeness and ensure…
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform foreign exchange sales & remittance transactions at the store.
- Check the correctness of rates posted in the rate board & the…
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administrators ( Major in Human Resource Management).
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Provide support in order fulfillment / FAS stock storage.
- PERFORM DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES.
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store MASINAG.
- College graduate of any business course.
- Experience in loans and collections is an advantage.
- Driving skills is a must (car & motorcycle), with driver’s license…
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- At least 3 years experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, Management or the likes is an advantage, but not required.
- Skills: High English Proficiency, Computer Literacy,…
- SUPPORT DESIGN OF TRAINING CURRICULA.
- Implement TNA using TNA tools; gather data & consolidate results.
- DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT OF JD FUNDAMENTALS COURSES.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Organized but can work under pressure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.