- Knowledgeable in different OS, computer hardware and peripherals.
- Knowledgeable in using proper tools for quick and efficient troubleshooting.
- Do hardware and software fault isolation, repairs, upgrades, installation and configuration management which include the following tasks.
Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having Latin Honors is highly advantageous.
- Provide technical support primarily to non-linear editing facilities and office personal computers of Post Production Department secondary to Macintosh-platform…
- You know you are the perfect fit if you:
- Have installed and supported P.O.
- S (Point Of Sales) software and terminals for at least two years.
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Responsible for the delivery of IT support services.
- Ensure the reliability and availability of the Plant Monitoring Systems.
- Setup and install server hardware according to business requirements.
- Follow proper data center best practices during setup and installation, including but not…
- The Infrastructure Lead is responsible for engineering, operations, and support of: servers, storage, network, database, middleware, data centers, network…
Red Rock Security Inc.
- Our IT Security Engineers are responsible for the effective and real-time threat detection and analysis activities of our Managed Detection and Response team.
- As part of the Core Business Services, whichever function you join, your intellect, experience and entrepreneurialism will be an invaluable support to our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.