You refined by:
ABS-CBN Corporation (undo)
- Graduate of Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering (preferably Industrial Engineering) course.
- Understand, evaluate and document high level BU processes and uncover improvements related to the technology requirements of the business units.
- Human Resources and Competency Management.
- Provide a structured approach to ensure optimal acquisition, planning, evaluation and development of IT human…
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Media, IT, Film or Digital/ Multimedia Arts.
- Knowledge in basic principles of sound, music, graphic arts, color, layouting…
- Although a formal degree might not always be necessary in an IT Support role, tertiary qualifications can include the following: Computer Science, Computing or…
- Graduate of a 4 year course.
- IT, database and communication skills.
- Experience with Data Management and Software.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Provides inputs to the overall Information Systems Planning by identifying the information requirements of the business units assigned to him, by determining…
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, or Management.
- At least 2 years previous work related experience as a Training Specialist; preferably in the telco, IT or…
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in development project implementations.
- Knowledgeable in community organizing and partnership building.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of cloud resources, software and related cloud infrastructure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.