Hiring jobs in Valenzuela
- Work as a part-time virtual assistant to earn additional income for your family or household.
- A customer will ask you for a particular task that they need done.
- Law graduate or at least 3rd year law student.
- Must be good in written and oral communication.
- Must be computer literate and can do internet based legal…
- Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed?
- With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive…
eData Services Phils., Inc.
- Graduate of Medicine (licensed or underboard).
- Experience working as a Medical Transcriptionist is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and…
- Good communication skills and a pleasing personality.
- Can work MWF/TTHS from 8-5pm.
- Part-time and working students needed.
- A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including…
- What we’d like you to have:
- Must have finished at least 2 years’ worth of college units.
- Can express oneself and converse in English fluently – both verbal and…
- A graduate of any related courses.
- A Microsoft Office Certified Trainer or Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Has at least a year of teaching experience.
- College graduate (preferably with a degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Creative Writing or with experience in the entertainment field).
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.