First Multi-tech Industrial Development Corporation jobs
- Note: The Cadet Engineer Training has a bond or locked in period of 24 months in the Company in exchange of the rigorous learning and development, as well as…
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Supply Chain or any other business or admin related field.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain is an advantage.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Technical skills and knowledge specifically in Genset, ACU, and Electrical works.
- Vocational-technical course graduates in DOM-RAC or RAC Servicing NC II or III or any other related field of study.
- Graduate of Vocational/Tesda Course for Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Servicing, Genset, and Electrical works.
- Candidate must possess at least a Tesda NC II in Electrical Installation and Maintenance, Building Wiring, and any other related field of study.
- Preferably a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent public relations skills, good communication skills, time management skills and Negotiation Skills.
- At least vocational-technical course graduates in electrical or mechanical field of study.
- Knowledge on operating, repairs and maintenance of generator set or…
- With Tesda National Certification (NC II) or a graduate of any vocational course on electrical installation, repair, and maintenance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.