- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product or service.
- Design layout of equipment and workspace.
- Analyzes board failures (DOA/WARR/NFF/SPR) encountered by customers and works with cross-functional teams to resolve such cases.
- A Duty Engineer will also be required to coordinate renovation projects and develop emergency programs.
- A Duty Engineer serving Hilton brands is always working…
- Are you a good team player with great admin skills and a passion for organization?
- Do you appreciate the importance of perfect paperwork, prepared to the letter…
- On maintenance and operations of electrical/mechanical facilities of the store.
- Coordinates with the Engineering Division during Department Store's renovation,…
- Work involves major repairs (reinforcing steel, formworks and concreting).
- With at least 3-5 year-experience in structural concrete works (inspection/materials…
- We are looking to recruit our next EHS Engineer.
- As an EHS Engineer, you will be provide support and knowledge for the development and implementation of…
- Three years of mechanical experience as service engineer/ senior technician in servicing diesel or rotating machinery, preferably in turbocharging service for…
Megakarte Smartcard Corporation
- We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
- You are expected to investigate root causes of problems…
- Financial Planning and Reporting Head.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.