- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub‑assemblies and final…
- Responsible in planning, assigning, and supervising the work of personnel involve in performing variety of works such as Technicians, skilled and semi-skilled…
- Must be a graduate of Industrial Engineering course.
- With at least 2-3 years of work related experience in Industrial fields.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree and Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical…
- Do in-depth downtime analysis in weekly and monthly basis with the aid of statistical tools and techniques and provides technical solutions.
- PROVIDES TECHNICAL/LOGISTICS SUPPORT: On maintenance and operations of electrical/mechanical facilities of the store.
- Candidate Must be a civil engineering graduate.
- Must have a background in estimating architectural and structural works.
- Can Prepare Bill of Materials.
- Graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Having a professional license is an advantage.
- Knowledge in PUMPS is a plus.
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators,…
- Being a licensed engineer is an advantage.
- The Service Engineer implements quality assurance, troubleshooting, and product trainings and evaluations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.