Electrical Engineer jobs
- Financial Planning and Reporting Head.
- Evaluate electrical products and systems by designing testing methods.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing electrical components into…
WESTCO Electrical and Equipment Corporation
- Knowledgeable with protection sytem and coordination.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
E.G. Energy Corporation
- Strong Technical Background In Electrical Engineering.
- Atleast 2 Years Experience In The Electrical Engineering Field.
- Auto Cad Proficiency Is A Plus.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Electromechanical course.
- Can multi-task and work independently.
COPPER & POWER TREND CONSTRUCTION
- Knowledge & Experience At least 2 years qualified experience in Cost Estimates and/or Project Supervision.
- Graduate of BS Chemical Engineering, BS Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Dakay Construction and Development Corp
- For Cadet /Project Engineer, Draftsman/Architect, Bookkeeper, Safety Compliance Officers, Electrical& Maintenance Engineer, & Site Nurse applicants:
- It will also be best if you are either a licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineer or at least with significant experience in technical and facilities’…
- Must be a Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
- 2-4 years experience in diesel engine-based power generating plant.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
Be the first to see new Electrical Engineer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.