You refined by:
- PROCESS TRANSACTIONS in the POS machines correctly and efficiently.
- PROCESS INSTALLMENT TRANSACTIONS: Assist customer in processing installment transactions &…
- Preferably with at least 6 months experience as cashier.
- Graduate of any Business related course.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and other office…
- College level of any business or IT related course.
- Responsible for customer’s payment processing, in compliance to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years in college.
- The position is responsible for the efficient processing of Carpark payments - no shortages and overages.
- Basic (PC) computer knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, credit card machine, money counters etc).
- Previous experience in a retail store or as a cashier.
- Mathematical skills and the ability to handle transactions quickly and accurately.
- Preferably graduate of B.S. Commerce major in Accounting or a 4-year business course.
- At least one (1) year related experience.
- Snacktime Cashier: In-charge of accuracy of Daily Inventory Count and Wastage during closing time.
- Implement cashiering procedure, sales building through…
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, or in any field.
- Knowledgeable in using Point of Sale/POS System.
- This position will be responsible for receiving payments, documents checking and communicating with the team on resolving discrepancies in allocation and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.