Call Center jobs
You refined by:
- Serves as level 1 and/or 2 complaint resolution via call center phone support function.
- Serves as level 1 and/or 2 complaint resolution via call center phone…
- Minimum call center experience is of 1 year (inbound).
- Systems to track calls, gathering information, and effectively resolving the issues or queries which.
- Successful candidates endorsed for a Technical Support account will be providing technical support / problem resolution thru phone / email / chat.
Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
- 2+ years’ experience in insurance industry and customer support experience.
- Familiar with Omnichannel CRM systems and practices.
- The role also calls for strong administrative skills in organization and time management, same as good reporting, analytics and presentation skills.
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls, chats and emails.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Take an extra mile to engage customers.
- Communicate with customers, call center reps and FSEs to gather more data on complaints as needed.
- Quality and Regulatory Complaint Specialist (Customer…
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance.
- Telephone/call center, pre-registration, and/or scheduling experience preferred with 2-3 years of customer experience (preferably handling a healthcare account)…
- Typically requires two or more years of experience in a call center or customer service-related job in a service industry.
- Full time - Fixed Term (Fixed Term).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.