Administrative Officer jobs in Las Piñas
- DMCI HOMES PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (DPMC) is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering,…
- At least 2 years of work experience preferably in any administrative or compliance-oriented roles.
- The position is responsible for the continuous improvement of…
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Must be at least 3 years of professional working experience in related field.
JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related courses.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Philippine Coffee Board
- Knowledgeable in Financial Report, bookkeeping and administrative works.
- Enter all cash inflow and expenditure transactions into accounting records (Using…
Security Bank Careers
- You will provide administrative support to the General Regulations Department to ensure delivery of Key Result Areas (KRAs) committed to management.
- The Training Officer is also responsible for the various administrative tasks that are essential to the department's functions.
International Micro Village
- Provides administrative support to the human resources by handling a variety of personnel related administrative duties.
- Excellent skills in handling people.
- Minimum 3 years increasingly responsible experience required as an administrative assistance for a Director, EVP, VP or other high-level corporate officer of a…
- 3-5 years of experience in administrative roles reporting directly to upper management.
- He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.