Administrative jobs in Las Piñas
- At least 1 year of hands-on administrative support experience.
- Your Konmari-like organizational skills will play a huge part in providing administrative support…
PG Lawson Company, Inc.
- Responsible in the acquisition and monitoring of all office supplies- consumables and non-consumables (fixed assets).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software.
- Experince working in a law firm as an Admin.
- 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Computer Professionals Inc.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any course.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel.
- No work experience is required.
- At least 1-year administrative experience.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Possess Good Communication Skills (oral and written).
- The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator (6 months - Fixed Term) will be part of the retained TA team, supporting the TA Manager in all administrative,…
Countrywide Water Services Inc.
- Excellent administrative functions with a high degree of professionalism;
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Advanced Excel & Powerpoint);
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform foreign exchange sales & remittance transactions at the store.
- Check the correctness of rates posted in the rate board & the…
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Can use Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Perform a variety of tasks, often changing from one to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.