Administrative jobs in Las Piñas
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management/Tourism, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Provides administrative information by answering questions and requests.
- Provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform daily HR transactions.
- Handle timely deployment of new hires by following the recruitment & manning calendar; monitor Incident…
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform foreign exchange sales & remittance transactions at the store.
- Check the correctness of rates posted in the rate board & the…
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Support the branch management with its various administrative tasks.
- Manage branch communications, such as email, items for approval…
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform daily Accounting transactions.
- CONDUCT DAILY AUDIT ON SALES.
- Conduct daily audit of previous day’s cash and non-cash…
- Training analysis and design, implementation, evaluation and report generation.
- Corporate Related Projects implementation and reports.
- Able to work with a team.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform counter transactions.
- PERFORM DAY-TO-DAY COUNTER OPERATIONS.
- Receive cash / check payment, & issue receipt; conduct cross…
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Provide support in order fulfillment / FAS stock storage.
- PERFORM DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- SUPPORT DESIGN OF TRAINING CURRICULA.
- Implement TNA using TNA tools; gather data & consolidate results.
- DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT OF JD FUNDAMENTALS COURSES.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.