Administrative jobs in Las Piñas
ENRA Innovations, LLC
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Administration/Management equivalent.
- Must be organized, reliable, hardworking and sincere.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including and not limited to mailing, scanning, faxing and…
- Performs variety of administrative duties/functions as required by the daily operations in the site.
- Receives email messages and provide necessary actions on…
- Implementing ABB processes and initiating continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist employees with related administrative and human resources issues;
- Maintenance supervisors oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair…
- Monitors subordinates performance and institute the necessary actions to maintain and upgrade performance both technical and administrative.
- SUPPORT DESIGN OF TRAINING CURRICULA.
- Implement TNA using TNA tools; gather data & consolidate results.
- DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT OF JD FUNDAMENTALS COURSES.
- Attend meetings (PROD./FMEA/MRB/CAR/ESD/5S) where inputs and feedbacks are needed or required to the resolution of an issue- be it a line or administrative…
- College graduate, preferably with a degree in Business Administration/Management or similar.
- Experience in retail operations and Administrative work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.