Administrative jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
- Assist the division in the preparation of regulatory requirements/product registration dossiers that includes scanning, printing, and paper binding both for…
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
FSG Capital, Inc.
- Computer skills and a knowledge of relevant software packages.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Should be attentive to details.
Countrywide Water Services Inc.
- Excellent administrative functions with a high degree of professionalism;
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Advanced Excel & Powerpoint);
- Encode data and validate documentation received.
- Record receipt and release of documents.
- Prepare and monitor documents for transmittal.
- Experince working in a law firm as an Admin.
- 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Provides efficient administrative services by screening incoming telephone calls, taking accurate messages, dealing with queries from callers and visitors,…
Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.
- Must have completed a Bachelor's degree in any business-related course.
- Having Latin Honors is highly advantageous.
- 5 Full time positions available.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- The incumbent will report to Director, PSFI and Advisor (Trade and Supply Chain Finance) and will supervise national and administrative staff.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.