Admin Staff jobs in Las Piñas
- Participate in weekly CSDG admin meetings.
- Targets, client delivery and staff management.
- The Benefits Outsourcing H&W Administration.
- Within and across CDT’s.
- At least 1 year of work experience in accounting and admin affairs.
- Our client is one of the biggest Japanese Air line company.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Encode data and validate documentation received.
- Record receipt and release of documents.
- Prepare and monitor documents for transmittal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Preferably with experience in clerical/administrative support or equivalent.
Palladium Group, Inc.
- Collaborate with project staff to ensure all travel documents are prepared correctly and signed prior to and after travel, including: travel authorizations,…
Philippine Coffee Board
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
- Enter all cash inflow and expenditure transactions into accounting records (Using…
- Interviewing, and hiring new staff.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR & Admin.
- Compliance with Philippine Labor Law.
- Assist in general office needs.
- Ensure compliance with client’s requests.
- Assist the Assistant to the General Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Administration/Management equivalent.
- Must be organized, reliable, hardworking and sincere.
G A Yupangco & Co., Inc
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.