Admin Staff jobs in Las Piñas
- To provide administrative and technical assistance to the Group by maintaining an efficient and reliable record filing, orderliness of all files, reports and…
- Provides training to junior staff.
- Ability to act as a liaison and communicate respectfully and diplomatically with all clients, management, project team…
- Assist in general office needs.
- Ensure compliance with client’s requests.
- Assist the Assistant to the General Manager.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with relevant business units, functional areas and key staff, including provision of expert advice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as an Operations Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant.
- It is important that you can easily interact with the general client staff and vendors to deliver efficient services.
- Where can processes be improved?
- Assists the Office Manager in the performance of general administrative tasks.
- Assists in the orderly scheduling of transportation and meetings.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Assure that all staff members comply with company and building policies and procedures.
- Discipline staff where necessary within JLL Code of Conduct and the…
- Communicate unmatched bank transactions to clinic admin staff for them to identify and enter into the Ezyvet practice management system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.