Accounting jobs in Las Piñas
- Can analyze accounting, financial or other quantitative data.
- At least 4-years Graduate of BS in Accountancy.
- CPA is an advantage, but not required.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- To manage and control operating activities within the warehouse and distribution area to safeguard inventory stocks and ensure that goods are delivered to…
- Progressive practical accounting experience in an accrual-based financial accounting / reporting environment with month end close responsibilities; Healthcare…
- To support Operational Accounting team on timely recording of cost and expenses, on proper matching of revenue and cost and on generation of monthly Profit and…
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of specific accounting transactions according to…
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 3 years experience in a Management or Supervisory role in Finance is…
- Experience in accounting, finance or audit gained from the Financial Services, Audit or BPO industry would be beneficial.
- How we’ll support you.
- Arranges timely pick-up of shipments with the nominated forwarder.
- Ensures that goods are loaded on board the vessel or aircraft on time.
- CPA, with 2 to 4 years of experience in general accounting, audit.
- Working knowledge in accounting principles and processes and in government laws on taxation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.