Accounting jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
Internal Auditor (undo)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and accounting software like SAP, Fox Magic, etc.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance or an equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Internal Audit, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent.
- Knowledge in SAP Module is a plus.
- Plans, monitors and controls audit financial accounting records and operating activities of the company.
- Ensures protection of company assets.
- In depth understanding of accounting principles and financial statements.
- Graduate of an Accounting course or its equivalent.
- Analyze financial data to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and compliance with relevant laws and standards, as well as to find instances of accounting deficiencies…
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or…
GAKKEN (Philippines), INC. (GPI)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and knowledge on accounting software and databases.
- BS degree in Accountancy, Internal Auditing or Finance; a…
ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
- Must be an Accounting graduate and CPA accredited.
- Substantial professional experience in internal auditing.
- Efficient and thorough; strong attention to detail…
- Knowledge of accounting and/or auditing principles, practices, concepts and systems.
- 2-3 years audit experience in audit firms/private companies.
Elev8 Holdings, Inc.
- Required Skill(s): proficient in MS Office; should be very familiar with automated accounting systems or ERP such as SAP/Quickbooks/financials; excellent verbal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.