Accounting jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
Accounting Manager (undo)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or Professional degree.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting aspects in a multinational setting.
- With at least 5 years experience in general accounting, audit.
- Graduate of Accountancy, preferably a CPA.
- With above average written and verbal communication…
Goway Travel Limited
- Five or more years of accounting experience.
- Assist in other accounting related tasks as required.
- This role will report to the General Manager Manila and VP…
- Researches and documents on proper US GAAP accounting.
- Reviews work submitted by accountants and manages accounting close processes.
Transnational Diversified Group
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Required skill(s): Tax Assessments , Taxation Details , MS Office and Accounting Programs.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in general accounting and at least 3 years experience managing a team.
- Familiar with local tax regulation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA is an advantage.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 5 or more solid years in…
ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Board of Accountancy accredited (BOA), an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.