Accounting jobs in Las Piñas
- Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
- We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such…
- Maximize value and efficiency of research expenditures and ensure compliance with Mondelēz procurement and accounting policies and procedures.
- > Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software.
- > Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- > Familiarity with finance regulations.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform daily Accounting transactions.
- CONDUCT DAILY AUDIT ON SALES.
- Conduct daily audit of previous day’s cash and non-cash…
- College graduate with Business/Accounting subject.
- With pleasing personality, pro-active and fast learner.
- Willing to be assigned in the SM Store Sucat.
- To support Operational Accounting team on timely recording of cost and expenses, on proper matching of revenue and cost and on generation of monthly Profit and…
- Arranges timely pick-up of shipments with the nominated forwarder.
- Ensures that goods are loaded on board the vessel or aircraft on time.
- CPA, with 2 to 4 years of experience in general accounting, audit.
- Working knowledge in accounting principles and processes and in government laws on taxation.
- Check and oversee transactions of business and functional units to provide accurate and reliable operating information relating to Statement of Profit and Loss.
- 1.13 Assists in checking, segregating, and accounting of L/F received per Supplier's batch lot number.
- 1.1 Reviews and check the actual item(s), quantity…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.