Accounting jobs in Las Piñas
- Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
- We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such…
- Candidate MUST possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Required Skill(s): Finance Analysis, Proficient in Financial Software Applications,.
- Maximize value and efficiency of research expenditures and ensure compliance with Mondelēz procurement and accounting policies and procedures.
- > Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software.
- > Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- > Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Well versed with ERP and other business / accounting tools.
- Possess strong understanding of basic accounting principles and practices and internal policy.
- Understand relevant principles of financial and tax accounting.
- Able to describe accounting implications of business issues.
- Can analyze accounting, financial or other quantitative data.
- At least 4-years Graduate of BS in Accountancy.
- CPA is an advantage, but not required.
- To manage and control operating activities within the warehouse and distribution area to safeguard inventory stocks and ensure that goods are delivered to…
- To support Operational Accounting team on timely recording of cost and expenses, on proper matching of revenue and cost and on generation of monthly Profit and…
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 3 years experience in a Management or Supervisory role in Finance is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.