Accounting jobs in Las Piñas
You refined by:
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform daily Accounting transactions.
- CONDUCT DAILY AUDIT ON SALES.
- Conduct daily audit of previous day's cash & non-cash transactions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably with working knowledge in BIR regulations and other governmental…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or Professional degree.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting aspects in a multinational setting.
- Working knowledge on standard accounting procedures.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with at least 1 year working experience in all aspects of accounting …
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks or any accounting system.
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines.
- At least 1 year experience in billing and other finance or accounting background.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, Business Administration, Supply…
- Working knowledge in BIR regulations and other governmental requirements.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge in accounting principles and processes in government laws on taxation.
- Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), with 2 to 4…
- With at least 5 years experience in general accounting, audit.
- Graduate of Accountancy, preferably a CPA.
- With above average written and verbal communication…
- Process invoices in accordance with standard procedures set out in the standard AP Work Instruction as well as in the agreed-upon country specific guidelines;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.