jobs in Valenzuela
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Minimum of 1-year related experience.
- With average presentation and computer skills.
- With above-average planning, writing, communication, and customer…
- You will also schedule, maintain and handle all calendar items.
- In this role you will schedule calls and meetings that will entail the coordination of schedules…
Bioessence Facial & Slimming Inc.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
Republic Biscuit Corporation REBIS
- Responsible in effectively delivering administrative and secretarial services to the Vice President for Operations.
- Graduate of any business course.
- Manages incoming and outgoing documents.
- Manages appointments, meetings and other schedules of the Business Head.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
Roaring Lions Financial | Philam Life
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
Premium Line Asia Corp.
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager and some manegerial staff.
- Maintain schedule/appointment of the General Manager.
- Bachelor's degree related business or psychology, preferably office/ business administration.
- At least 2 years of experience in or equivalent combination of…
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing.
- Application of Knowledge in Administrative functions.
- Accuracy - Keen attention to details.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.