jobs in Valenzuela
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better.
- Escalate issues that cannot be solved to engineering via…
- Work Schedule: 5-day work week, night shift.
- KDCI Outsourcing is a global provider of eCommerce services for startups and established companies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Handle voice recordings from Steerage project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, or any related field.
- Experience working on Mac OS or Windows 10.
Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work at the GY shift.
- Looking to grow into a career not just looking for a job.
Diversify Intelligent Staffing Solutions Inc
- Candidate must possess at least a High School diploma.
- He or She will interact withcustomers primarily through inbound phone calls and email, in addition to…
- Make targeted outbound calls to offer-holders to maximize student confirmations and ultimately enrollments.
- Respond to student inquiries and assisting students…
- If you feel that this is the role for you, send your CV now to Cariza Punsalan (email@example.com)!
- Willing to work in Makati City.
PHP 28,000 a month
- Schedules efforts to make certain exact telephone coverage; look after the priority of phone calls and adjusts escalated phone calls to ensure settlement to…
- Answer tickets sent to Zendesk.
- Tagging the concern (e.g., messaging, templates, etc) sent to Zendesk.
- Coordinate with supervisor for unfamiliar concerns.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.