jobs in Manila
You refined by:
Business Analyst (undo)
- We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the…
- To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
- Assist the Billing team and Account team with complex billing/invoicing disputes, by being able to draw on knowledge of contractual obligations related to…
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the…
- BA also works with the other BPM Specialist within the BPM Team in delivering process improvement and contributing towards the establishment and enhancements to…
- The Business Analyst studies and implements designs of technical systems, business models, processes, and strategic business needs.
- Development of financial models/reports/tools to perform price-volume analysis, portfolios/customers trending for evaluation against organisational objectives.
- Strong analytical capabilities and critical thinking.
- Strong problem-solving, organization and planning skills.
Data Analytics Ventures Inc. (DAVI)
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration and other relevant courses.
- Minimum of 3-5 years analysis or cost/pricing experience; preferably in a service industry.
- The Pricing Analyst is also responsible for ensuring standardized…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.