jobs in Manila
You refined by:
Accounting Staff (undo)
OMNI electrical and lighting
- Closely coordinate with his/ her immediate head with all the inventory concerns and making sure that it is implemented effectively.
- > Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- > Familiarity with finance regulations.
- > Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Performs daily checking/monitoring of CVs (pink copy).
- At least 2 year experience in general accounting; preferably in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
- Responsibilities will include, but not limited too:
- Â€¢Prepare monthly equipment and supply accrual entry for region(s) assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be willing to undergo training.
Med Express Drugstore
- The Accounting staff is responsible for the accurate recording of financial transactions of the company and timely preparation of financial and management…
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Preferably 1 year(s) of working experience specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- He/she is responsible to ensure that the payments and documents are valid, complete and in accordance with company's accounting policies and procedure.
OPTIMUM SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS INC.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent.
- Other Degree(s) may be considered with Accounting related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.