jobs in Manila
- Graduate of any four-year course.
- At least with one (1) year work experience as Secretary or Office Assistant.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- A high-end residential condominium.
- Build a culture of customer service.
- Establish controls in the organization.
- What we are looking for:
- Preferably graduate of business or finance course with good scholastic records.
- Pleasant, approachable, organized, and keen to details.
- 1-3 years in the Finance, Accounting or Audit field Progressive practical accounting experience in an accrual-based financial accounting / reporting environment…
- To manage and control operating activities within the warehouse and distribution area to safeguard inventory stocks and ensure that goods are delivered to…
- Parents who want to take care of their children or little ones while also having an income.
- A customer will ask you for a particular task that they need done.
- At least 2 years of college Education in any field.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and (Bahasa, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese,…
- Responsible for ensuring that all appropriate billing charges for complex service lines are being captured, documented, charged and reimbursed for the assigned…
- Reviews documentation for new customer accounts, ensures that new account holders are not high-risk customers and do not have restrictions or negative…
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
- Assist in tasks specific to assigned department for internship …
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.