You refined by:
- DATA ANALYST
- Perform customer request/problem identification and follow defined incident notification and escalation procedures
- Prioritize tasks that could help deliver a shippable product at the end of every sprint.
- Work with the product owner and collaborate with the development team.
- Manages day-to-day operations and is responsible in monitoring, tracking and reporting offshore team’s performance versus agreed SLA to client and engagement…
- Work under the Finance and Accounting functional group.
- Responsible for delivery of all Financial and Accounting activities related to Accounts Payable/Accounts…
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and…
- Conducts floorwalks, ISMS, BCMS, and joint assessments (ICC and CDP) to Accenture Operations projects and support groups.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree.
- May have responsibilities for the financial and operational management.
- Create, implement and manage a program office function in support of the execution of…
- Perform basic ETL tasks with DataStage such as:
- Extract data from various sources.
- Transform data in proper format or structure.
- Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight.
- Prepare, track and report the project financials, expenses and billing.
- Create and monitor tickets and generate reports using project tools.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.