jobs in Cavite Export Processing Zone
- Facilitate recruitment of candidates for company employees.
- Conduct interview to applicants for company and for franchisee.
- Supporting duties of other departments.
- Our client responsible for all logistics need of the people or end-users.
- Responsible for customs clearance operations.
- Have good and smart communication skills.
- The Individual is responsible for:
- Test/Product Engineer for New Product Development.
- MTech/M.E/MS or B-Tech/B.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Then come to Maxim Integrated and be part of a team…
- As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for writing and evaluating test programs in an Automated Test Equipment (ATE) environment for both new and legacy…
- Audits all expense reports over $1;
- Responsible for maintaining records for Expense reports.
- Communicates to employees and resolves all Travel discrepancies.
- Responsible for handling HR and admin concerns such as office supplies control.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in any Business related course preferably Human…
- Date Posted: February 12, 2020 | 8:39 am.
- 2.At least 6 months work experience.
- 3.Communication skills, computer skills, interpersonal skills, coordination…
Toyota Bacoor Cavite, Inc.
- Effective service advisors are also able to recommend appropriate upgrades and/or pre-emptive solutions in view to enhancing customer experience in owning a…
- Working within a natural work group (NWG), with minimal supervision, performs routine and complex wafer movement and scheduling, CAM/CIM transactions, routine…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.