jobs in Cavite Export Processing Zone
You refined by:
- Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but…
- Plays a key part in the over-all management, quality controlling and innovation setting of all communication programs, both internal and external that will…
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management methodology and tools.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office Application.
- Works closely and effectively with the Managing Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Review PR received and ensure that descriptions and specifications of the items being requested are accurate and complete.
- Ensures maintenance of a highly available system environment to support Filinvest business units and business applications, by establishing and implementing…
- Your responsibilities also include, but are not limited to: booking meeting rooms, managing office supplies inventory, handling the paperwork on maintenance…
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any course.
Divergence HR Consulting Group Inc.
- At least Bachelor’s/College degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,Information Security or related areas;
- Graduate of BS Psychology, Behavioral Science or any Business course.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with various PC based softwares (MS applications)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.