jobs in Bacoor
- The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to The HR Team and clients.
- The intern will be responsible for monitoring and filing of…
- Preferably graduate of business or finance course.
- Fresh graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or…
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree, any 4 year course.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a Warehouse.
- Inventory, warehousing and reports management.
- Posting Date : January 20, 2020.
- Graduate of any 4 year course preferably Information Technology or any related course.
- Monitors and sees to it that the corporate trademarks (signboards,; streamers,; and uniforms) are standard and well maintained.
- Office Manager will be responsible in organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Social Science/Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Support the branch management with its various administrative tasks.
- Performing routine clerical and administrative functions for the Technical Services Group such as: maintaining paper and electronic records and files.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.