jobs in Alabang
You refined by:
ACCOUNTING STAFF (undo)
- > Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- > Familiarity with finance regulations.
- > Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- He/she is responsible to ensure that the payments and documents are valid, complete and in accordance with company's accounting policies and procedure.
OPTIMUM SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS INC.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent.
- Other Degree(s) may be considered with Accounting related…
- Performs daily checking/monitoring of CVs (pink copy).
- At least 2 year experience in general accounting; preferably in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be willing to undergo training.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology or any equivalent course.
- Reports directly to the Finance & Accounting Manager…
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 1 year work experience in related field.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Monitors and maintains fixed asset system including its disposal and acquisition.
- Conducts and coordinates the preparation of Annual Physical Fixed Asset…
Med Express Drugstore
- The Accounting staff is responsible for the accurate recording of financial transactions of the company and timely preparation of financial and management…
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration major in Accountancy.
- At least 1 year experience in related field-Organize…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.