jobs in San Pedro
- Fresh graduates can also apply.
- We, at Omniluck offer a high level of accuracy, timely deliveries, total confidentiality and cost effective internet based data…
Filinvest Hospitality Corporation
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Business Studies in Administration, Management, or equivalent.
- Graduate of any related 4-year course.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Graduate of BS Psychology, Behavioral Science or any Business course.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with various PC based softwares (MS applications)…
- Keeps and dispenses all HR related records, forms, and documents.
- Facilitate in requesting for administrative supplies and admin related request.
Hunter's Hub Inc.
- Responsible for management of employees under his/her unit, ensuring effective performance of staff and achieving its defined goals.
- At least 5-10 years of related experience in HR.
- OUR CLIENT is one of the biggest trading company in Japan.
- In 2018, our client established their company in the…
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Logistics…
Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.
- With outstanding scholastic and/or extracurricular achievements will also have an advantage (i.e. Board Topnotcher, etc.).
- Willing to work in Alabang area.
- Graduate of BS in Management, Accounting and other Business related course.
- With at least 1 year Customer Servicing and Cashier.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.