jobs in Parañaque
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s /College Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources Management, Business Admin/Management.
EJ METALS AND ALLIED PRODUCTS
- Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- He/She also initiates the company’s disciplinary actions when needed.
- The HR Assistant supports the HR department through various HR management functions.
- Preferably graduate of business or finance course.
- Fresh graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply.
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque Area.
- More than 5 years of experience working in Documentation Control.
- Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital…
- He/She also receives and entertains incoming mail and corporate visitors.
- The Administrative Assistant compiles the HR and Admin's data & draft reports and…
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including and not limited to mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Improves shareholder's value by identifying business opportunities through creating new products.
- Leads in the development of sales and marketing plan and…
- Assess, qualify and process client’s documents and payments ensuring its completeness.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Business course.
- 3.0 Collects and processes yield data that will aid in yield trend analysis, defects monitoring and other related yield concerns.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.