jobs in Manila
- But also in contact with manning agent and Dutch local visa company.
- As a Visa and Document Administrator your main responsibilities will be:
- Preferably graduate of business or finance course;
- Fresh graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply;
- Willing to be assigned in Manila area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any four-year course.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knows the port operations very well.
- Examines cargo lists to determine types of cargo that can be loaded together.
- China Bank’s front liners are very important to the entire branch operations.
- As a Teller, you will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through…
- We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best.
- This role is responsible for leading program/project teams and managing…
- Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned.
- Preferably graduate of business or finance course.
- Fresh graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply.
- Work with Sector team on key brand and corporate communications projects, mirroring sector-wide and company-wide communication priorities in the APAC Region.
- Take ownership of all Contact assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and ensure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with an outstanding level…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.