jobs in Imus
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- This is for a start-up Japanese company in the automotive industry.
- Additional responsibilities include filing and continuous cross-training in all forms of order entry, including EDI transactions.
Toyota Bacoor Cavite, Inc.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any business related course.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to multi-task (handling 5 or more chats concurrently / simultaneously).
- Average to excellent in spelling, grammar and communication skills.
- Ensure that the set procedures in processing and monitoring mall supplies and equipment ingress and egress are followed and the standard inventory procedures…
- Perform workstation audits where applicable based on ISO 9000 standards and MSA.
- Conducts and document scheduled PM activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Preferably with experience in clerical/administrative support or equivalent.
- Test Engineer responsible for new product development.
- Test program and flow development Creating the test baseline and test code development and…
- Other tasks assigned by the supervising engineer.
- Work closely with Engineers and Project Team to ensure that drawings are accurate.
- Date Posted: February 13, 2020 | 11:08 am.
- 2.At least 6 months work experience.
- 3.Communication skills, computer skills, interpersonal skills, coordination…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.