Yusen Logistics

Yusen Logistics Employee Reviews

Philippines22 reviews
Friendly co-workers
They teach well when regarding my job and they are very approachable when I have questions. They accept mistakes and want me to learn from them. I really like their employees there, they are very nice.
Productive workplace
Productive and fun workplace. I learned about warehousing. The management is very good. The workplace of Yusen is very good and have many team building.
Unproductive
First and foremost I worked at Yusen Philippines, the culture there is different and obviously the work environment as well. The reason for my review is mostly base on that and not Yusen Logistics as a whole. I learned a lot from my co-workers and some of my superiors but nothing on our area manager.
Productive and fun workplace
Productive and fast pace company that offers end-to-end supply chain solutions based on an adaptable business model that spans major cities and key airports and ports around the world. There is self growth and offers seminars for career advancements.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Long hours (overtime as needed)
Fun workplace
Staff and top managements are very approachable and easy to work with.
They have quarterly bonuses that are based on the evaluation aside from the 13th month pay
Productive and Informative
This is where my full capacity and knowledge in logistics for both import and export has been flourished.
I learned a lot including hard work and eagerness to always strive for better.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
All events and activities that satisfy employee can experience here in Yusen Logistics. Plus a good collegues and challenging work. Compensation and benefits are satisfying.
Pros
good compesation and benefits
Cons
no position growth
Salary / Benefits
INSPIRING and pantry is big so space enough for big company.
Salary and benefits is good. Friendly people. Work is easy. Employees engagement. No pressure at work. Managers is easy to approach. Not perfect but commit late and absent sometime
Cons
no grace period
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Yusen Logistics?
Fun, Worklife balance
I enjoy my 1yr experienced in this company, good compensation and worklife balance. This company gave us quarterly bonuses, this is the most exciting part.
Pros
mandatory benefits, quarterly bonus, 13th month pay
Fun work place
Fun work place. Good experience. Paid Over Time. Good and many benefits. Salary paid on time every 5th and 20th day of the month. And holidays are paid.
Great place to excel
Well versed logistics company that nurtures employees with knowledge and capabilities. Packed with great salary packages and benefits. Good people and peers whom you can rely on
I have fun in my work
Yusen must change ther system that there are using.
Yusen must have more setting safety place on ther employe .

I thick ther must have a team building
Big Company with TDG Day and its fun
faithful worker with or without my Superior
Honest

Godfearing

willing to learn new things

Diligent worker and easy to please

can extend work when needed
Pros
Quarterly Bonus aside from 13 Month, free Medical including wife
Cons
n/a
fun
Reconcile system discrepancies with other departments between Oracle and Actual inventory counts.• Supports the supply chain needs and requirements of various departments in terms of inventory reports and assessment. Lead the team for the sustaining group and should know all the issues for all direct materials
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place with different good people
Very good and helpful staffs and superior,and I learned a lot of things about the freight forwarding transactions,I learned about the air freight forwarding,the customs brokerage and also the warehousing.
Pros
Quarterly bonus
fun and productive
very fun workplace,the whole staff are very friendly and helpful,all are team player,the supervisor and managers are also friendly and not bossy,they give good benefits,what I learned in this company is to be more patient expand my knowledge in clerical work
Cons
compressed hours
Productive working place
Family oriented company salary appropriate
Vision mission implemented

Reliable bosses

Assist rank and file employee

Gain respect with other company

Overview of growth
Pros
Medical assistance
Cons
Extending office hours
The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
The most enjoyable part of the Job here in Yusen Logistics is the feeling that you are able to contribute to the company's growth by being productive in all aspects of the job. At the same time, you learn more about the industry as you advance in your position, and build your network around friends and co-workers.
Pros
Performance Bonus
Cons
Long Hours (on some days of the month)
Productive Company
In this company the give me a good entry level position as a fresh graduate. I gained knowledge from them in the field of logistics. My superior and my co-workers assist me in doing our daily job. The hardest part of the job is the time pressure but I used it as my strenght coz I push my self to work harder and faster and be keen in all details
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Good Company
Yusen Logistics Philippines, Incs. is one the best freight forwarding company. It is a World Logistics provider with good managment and people and the workplace of the company has friendly environment
Pros
Medical and Allowances, Quarterly Bonus
Salary / Benefits
Well-known company with good client relationship
I had worked 5 or 6 days a week depending on the schedule. I had learn so much things in this company specially in handling of import shipments and to communicating with other people in the country but also globally. I had good social relationship with my co-workers they also like family to me. The hardest part of the job is manifesting because anything wrong you've done with the manifest, surely there is penalty for it and cost is big. Also delay will incur if this thing happens. Most enjoyable part is when the superior recognizes your work.
Pros
Higher bonus
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yusen Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.