Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 193 reviews matching the search See all 13,540 reviews
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 10, 2019
Working in Xerox was fun. The management and the people are nice and very friendly. Even if you have irrate customer, your colleagues will cheer you up. The most enjoyable part in working there, the weekend off. I can spend more time with my family.
Pros
Weekend off
A Fun Place to Work with a Little Tweak
Finance Senior Manager - APAC Business Development (Former Employee) –  PasayAugust 24, 2019
The company is a very nice and fun place to work at, though they are still tweaking on what kind and profitable organization they have to maintain. This resulted to confusion and insecurity among its employees.
Pros
Nice and Conduciver Work Environment
Cons
Confused Management
Productive and rewarding
Document Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 15, 2019
Great career growth, great mentors. Above average pay. Diverse and engaging work environment. A lot of opportunity to express one self and grow as a person.
not for me
Email support (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueJuly 2, 2019
The job is easy, my team lead is meh, facilities are okay, salary is okay for the work load, if you're in the GY shift, bye work-life balance. It's just not for me.
Pros
Cons
Mostly night shift
productive and fun environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 7, 2019
it teaches me how to multi - task during calls and the technical ability. i also learned how to investigate different issues in claims and doing the best to resolve customers concern and query.
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours and queueing
High Compensation
Chat Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityMarch 29, 2019
It has high compensation and has a lot of benefits. The place is safe because it is located in Cebu Business Park in Ayala, however, access for transportation is limited for graveyard shifts.
Productive and Friendly work-place
Meter Reads Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMarch 18, 2019
I grow with the company and learned alot in terms of building a team that shared for the progress of the company. The management handled us well and we had a healthy environment,
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Less support of some of the employees
Fun co-workers.
Customer Care Associate/Email Support (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueFebruary 28, 2019
- Competitive salary.
- High bonus.
- Great Team Leads.
- If you are great employee, they will offer you to apply for managerial or higher position.
Pros
- High salary rate.
Cons
- Mandatory OT.
Fun, Productive and Competitive
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  CebuFebruary 17, 2019
was given a good offer
nice incentive scheme
a lot of coaching and development sessions
an ideal place as well as we are so close to the city center
Fun place to work at.
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityFebruary 15, 2019
It has a very good working environment and the people there are just like family helping each other out and are willing to teach you to get better at your job.
Operations Supevisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 1, 2019
I have nothing much to say. The company was good and okay. I stayed and worked for Xerox for more than a year, and it was okay. That's all I could say.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and flexible working environment
QA Lead (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhlippinesDecember 3, 2018
This a high profile company that offers different opportunities for career advancement

For those starting their career inIT, it offers a diverse path in terms of business or technical job in nature.
Fun place to work
Data Entry / Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  CebuNovember 29, 2018
I learned a lot when i was working in that company and it helps me to be a better person. My workmates so nice and enojoyed working in there even the benefits doesn't fit the work load they put in us.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and fun workplace
Call Center Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 10, 2018
I've learned a lot from this company. I worked as a call center agent and everything was related to health insurance so it's a big challenge for me to learn about the operation. It was indeed a very good experience for me to be a part of this company. I got promoted before my regularization and after that I received another promotion. Its not easy especially I'm on a graveyard shift but it was so fun and the environment was so good.
Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  Antipolo, RizalAugust 31, 2018
Actually, I learn alot about this company. It is clean and you're going to enjoy having a job in that company. The managements and the staff are really nice
Pros
Anything
Salary / Benefits
keen to details and informations
Customer Care Senior Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasay City PhillipinesAugust 11, 2018
paper works and documents that need to process, reviewed and approved. work is fun and enjoyable. meeting new friends. management team are so supportive and the hardest part is the compensation is average.
nice benefits
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  philippinesJuly 16, 2018
Fuji Xerox is a respectful company but due to mismanagement closure of it makes it difficult to their employees to find jobs. but nevertheless they are good to their employees
Pros
nice benefits specially HMO
Cons
Politics
Productive and fun workplace
Communication Coach (Former Employee) –  One E-com Mall of Asia, Pasay CityJuly 11, 2018
Xerox provides continuous support and training to its employees for growth and development and to help realize each individual's goals. Employees are given work-life balance
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 10, 2018
I had fun working in this company. My workmates are helpful with each other and i learned a lot from them. The environment of the workplace is superb.
Salary / Benefits
Handled account, billing and technical support
Technical/Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJune 30, 2018
Handle customers concern about their accounts and billing concern as well. We also do simple troubleshooting for their gadgets. We do email and chat at the same time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K