Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 194 reviews matching the search See all 13,665 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Doesn't really appreciate long term employees
Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJanuary 19, 2020
I've been with the company for 4 years. The account I belong with is very stressful. I have a very long patience with comes to work and I think that's the reason why I stayed for so long in this company. Just recently I decided to move on and find a different company. There's 2 factors that led me to this decision,
1: The account and management that I worked for doesn't know how to recognized and compensate agents who really worked hard. I understand that I need to give what is asked from me but sometimes in a very stressful and challenging account, you sometimes need that recognition to let you know that they appreciate your work. I've been an agent for 2 and half years and then a year and a half as a floorwalker but the account seldom has rewards and recognition. They only do that whenever there is a client.
2: Pay. When I started at wipro, I was part of the lowest pay bracket for agents since I didn't have any prior experience. I was okay when I signed the contract since I understand it and as what the interviewer have said there is a yearly appraisal and incentive. Four years have passed, yes there were yearly appraisal but not much. I would not recommend this company if you don't have any work experience in a BPO industry. The pay is not competitive for non-experienced agent.
Salary / Benefits
Producive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CebuJanuary 5, 2020
I am thankful for this company because this is my training ground s I learned a lot of thing about being a good employee and excellent customer service. I dealt things in manner that I smile and stay positive. The most enjoyable part was the first I took calls that it almost made me cry to focus nd provide accurate information'. Also, team building activity is one way to relieved stress when you bond with your colleagues and superior.
Productive, Fun and relaxed
Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 24, 2019
Working in Wipro has thought me so much in many ways especially the company does not declined anyone when someone wants to work there in the company everyone treats fairly whether you have disability which is admired the most they value there people and thought everyone when your not really good on certain kind of account. Their just their continue to trained empathetically and patiently.
They are good
CSR Non-Voice (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 16, 2019
The only things about the company is they won't hire you directly not unless you finished 72 units in college. So i wont recommend Hs grads to apply here.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with a lot of opportunities to grow
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 13, 2019
Good management, relaxed environment and very competitive. We were given a lot of opportunities to grow in the company. Fun activities are held to keep employees entertained.
Productive and fun workplace
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 12, 2019
It is very stressing at first but you get used to it.
Friendly people and easy to get along with
They helped you improve on your weakness specially in taking calls
Pros
Free coffee
Wipro comment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 7, 2019
Wipro company is not pro employee, dont care about employees, tolerates supervisors who have favoritism or abusing their agents. Or maybe we can say they dont know much how a process should be since they allow dumb officers in their company - no proper screening or maybe allow "whom you know" process not knowledge base
Fair Job
Social Media Associate (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 6, 2019
My job at wipro is very relax but that differs on different accounts. What I noticed is they dont have enough incentives for employees but maybe because my job is easy or its the clients desicions.
Salary / Benefits
not happy about the management and the account
BPO call center agent (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityNovember 28, 2019
bad experience, late giving our bonuses, no proper instructions how we would get our last payment, the accounts and management are low in budget when it comes to commission for all the employees that are doing their best to add more income in their pay checks.
Salary / Benefits
A company where you can gain so much experience
Billing Adviser (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 16, 2019
WIPRO has been a good starter BPO company for me. I was assigned on an account that has weekends off and no graveyard shift. Healthcare is not bad as well, and we were given ample support from our immediate supervisor and from the company itself.
challenging
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesNovember 15, 2019
working on a night shift . balancing your lifestyle. learned how to understand customer's feeling through the phone call only. The hardest part is unable to provide customer's expectation.
Family friendly company
Associate (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 14, 2019
They let me had a long and early maternity leave due to high risk pregnancy. It was my oppurtunity to have focused not only for my health but also for my baby
All Good
BPO (Current Employee) –  MandaueNovember 13, 2019
Its all Good . but when it comes to Life Living it would be better to Deal with a big salary so that i can truely help my family and also my parents .
over all. its fine
Customer Service Representative / Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  manila philippinesNovember 7, 2019
It's a good enviroment and fun. Place is safe from harm. Management need some improvement but there good to the employee's. Over all experience in Wipro is fine.
productive and fun workplace
Subject Matter Expert/ Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  CebuOctober 30, 2019
Wipro is one of the productive and fun workplaces I've been to. It is where I really enjoyed the company of my colleagues and they promote employee engagement. It ha a great workplace culture. Everyday is a learning day and you will learn a lot. Management is good and they always look after their team members and made sure everything is being attended to.
Great Training Ground for IT Beginners
IT Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 26, 2019
Great company to start with IT infrastractures, learning all about IT from entry level upto the top. Will be taught how to deal with different computer relaed issues
Pros
Knowledge that you will gain
Cons
Pay and Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is cool.
Airline Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu CityOctober 22, 2019
The company is pro employee and I was well-compensated. Employees are friendly. The site is very appropriate for the job and for very accessible from where I am at.
Salary / Benefits
Very structured and reliable company
Talent Acquisition - Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Eton Centris, Quezon CityOctober 12, 2019
working with Wipro will help with your career have a steady and stable foundation. With it's seasoned leaders, they can share their team members into tough competitors in the IT and BPO industry.
Productive and informative
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Singapore - POEAOctober 6, 2019
A few years ago I was able to work for WIPRO (Singapore). The culture is very professional and the colleagues will bring out the best in you. I am glad to have worked for WIPRO.
Good Company
IT Administrator (Migration/Application Readiness) (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 1, 2019
Good working environment and that they provide trainings to there employees. I hope that they have more ranges of trainings and certificates to provide.