Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 186 reviews matching the search See all 13,353 reviews
Salary / Benefits
not happy about the management and the account
BPO call center agent (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityNovember 28, 2019
bad experience, late giving our bonuses, no proper instructions how we would get our last payment, the accounts and management are low in budget when it comes to commission for all the employees that are doing their best to add more income in their pay checks.
Salary / Benefits
A company where you can gain so much experience
Billing Adviser (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 16, 2019
WIPRO has been a good starter BPO company for me. I was assigned on an account that has weekends off and no graveyard shift. Healthcare is not bad as well, and we were given ample support from our immediate supervisor and from the company itself.
challenging
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesNovember 15, 2019
working on a night shift . balancing your lifestyle. learned how to understand customer's feeling through the phone call only. The hardest part is unable to provide customer's expectation.
Family friendly company
Associate (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 14, 2019
They let me had a long and early maternity leave due to high risk pregnancy. It was my oppurtunity to have focused not only for my health but also for my baby
All Good
BPO (Current Employee) –  MandaueNovember 13, 2019
Its all Good . but when it comes to Life Living it would be better to Deal with a big salary so that i can truely help my family and also my parents .
over all. its fine
Customer Service Representative / Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  manila philippinesNovember 7, 2019
It's a good enviroment and fun. Place is safe from harm. Management need some improvement but there good to the employee's. Over all experience in Wipro is fine.
productive and fun workplace
Subject Matter Expert/ Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  CebuOctober 30, 2019
Wipro is one of the productive and fun workplaces I've been to. It is where I really enjoyed the company of my colleagues and they promote employee engagement. It ha a great workplace culture. Everyday is a learning day and you will learn a lot. Management is good and they always look after their team members and made sure everything is being attended to.
Great Training Ground for IT Beginners
IT Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 26, 2019
Great company to start with IT infrastractures, learning all about IT from entry level upto the top. Will be taught how to deal with different computer relaed issues
Pros
Knowledge that you will gain
Cons
Pay and Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is cool.
Airline Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu CityOctober 22, 2019
The company is pro employee and I was well-compensated. Employees are friendly. The site is very appropriate for the job and for very accessible from where I am at.
Salary / Benefits
Very structured and reliable company
Talent Acquisition - Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Eton Centris, Quezon CityOctober 12, 2019
working with Wipro will help with your career have a steady and stable foundation. With it's seasoned leaders, they can share their team members into tough competitors in the IT and BPO industry.
Productive and informative
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Singapore - POEAOctober 6, 2019
A few years ago I was able to work for WIPRO (Singapore). The culture is very professional and the colleagues will bring out the best in you. I am glad to have worked for WIPRO.
Good Company
IT Administrator (Migration/Application Readiness) (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 1, 2019
Good working environment and that they provide trainings to there employees. I hope that they have more ranges of trainings and certificates to provide.
Fun working relax environment
Customer Service Representative (Best Buy) (Former Employee) –  CebuSeptember 21, 2019
No issues working on a shifting schedules since I'm flexible and can manage time wisely. I've learned a lot, on how to deal with different types of irate customers. Management will listen employees opinion and the culture is fit to employees. I enjoyed a lot not because of the company but the people that I work with. Thank you wipro for the wonderful experience
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun because of the people that I work with
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 11, 2019
It is always fun every time I start working in Wipro because of my co-workmates who is always there to talk with. It can be anything or especially when there will be a team huddle.
Fun and exciting
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (DELTA AIRLINES) (Former Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 11, 2019
It was fun working at wipro specially with the account I had. It was reservation account under delta airlines. Since it is my passion working in the airline industry, it really makes me happy. I learned a lot about the reservation process and how international flight works. The hardest part of the job it was during irregular operation when several tropical storm hit united states.
Salary / Benefits
Good company for gaining knowledge and IT skills
IT Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 8, 2019
Good company that offers competitive salary and also gives you a lot of opportunity to grow. Have a good work and life balance due to incentives and team building activities.
balance life and work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu PhilippinesAugust 11, 2019
managements were on hand to thier staffs .
Quarter exams for skill updates and one on one seats with the supervisors
Promotion to higher position wise.
Promotes fitness through physical activites annually.
Great
Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuAugust 1, 2019
For my almost 4 year stay in Wipro, all I can say is that the environment is very lenient eventhough you feel that you are not well compensated. You'll get a chance to talk to different people in UK. Different attitude everyday.
Pros
Great training ground
Cons
Low salary
Lenient Company
Supervisor/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Ayala CebuJuly 23, 2019
Happy stay but need more income, I work at night but lesser pay. I need more income. Ive learned a lot and the company is very generous. I enjoyed working with friends as a supervisor but i have to stay in the office for more than 12 hrs with no pay just to finish daily check outs.
Pros
I can go on breaks anytime
Cons
NEeds to stay in the office for no overtime
Good working environment
Human Resources Executive (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 17, 2019
People will treat you like their own family. Every engagement that I handled, people from different departments will extend their help whenever they have a free time.

The only thing that I dislike with Wipro are they have a lot of tenured employees (support) that are still under agency.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
It's hard to have a career growth