Wells Fargo Management reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the search See all 36,605 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at the same time.
The training was good and when we were on the floor, we got a lot of tips and reminders from our team leader as well as our SME's. When it's time for monitoring our calls, I was always nervous but thankfully, I passed them all. When someone failed in the quality assurance, the team leader would share to us the mistake so we would avoid committing it again. The management responded to our needs or queries promptly. I liked their workplace culture because if our team leader and SME were busy with other agents, we could approach any other agent on the floor and they were all willing to help. The hardest part of the job was getting calls from irate customers who didn't want to accept the company's explanation and those who said foul words on the phone though they ended up understanding us eventually as I let them vent their frustrations. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everyone in the team passed all the monitored calls and Compliance and we got a treat from our team leader for pizzas .
Pros
Special treat of pizzas when everyone passed the monitored calls
Cons
Shuttle was available to a certain time of the day only especially on weekends
Salary / Benefits
Productive , everything fun and lots of incentives
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 25, 2019
There is diversity in culture. Everyone is accepted regardless of religion, disability, age, and sexual identity.
There is a very friendly atmosphere on the floor and around the company.
Everyone helps each other regardless of the LOB.
I learned a lot about banking and finance. WF provides training regularly to help us grow and improve.
And the management is superb. Easy to reach out and easy to talk to. and very friendly. I just love WF.
The hardest part of the job is pacifying irate customers.
The most enjoyable part are the incentives and rewards every now and then. Free sumptuous and expensive lunch whenever we hit the mark.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balanced is a must for this company
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 21, 2019
People are great to work with. Benefits and compensation is great. Management is treating you fair and company practices diversity and inclusion.....
Pros
Awesome company
Cons
N/a
fun workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley Hills TaguigAugust 20, 2019
Its an exceptional workplace, we have a foodcourt like spacious pantry. gym and its new built building looks like a hotel because of its amenities. Wells fargo also offers alot of benefits for its team members. One thing I dont like about it thats why I was burn out its because of its management team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Managers are not humane
Experiencing Wells Fargo
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mckinley, Taguig, Metro ManilaSeptember 6, 2018
I'm at the office an hour before the actual shift starts. I run through my emails, and start listening to calls of my focused (4 to 5) bankers. I then prepare my coaching for them and discuss what they need to sustain, and what needs improvement. I check if everyone in the team are on time and present for the day. I then validate if my Team Leader is able to achieve his deliverables: Coaching requirements, other admin tasks, etc. I then check if payroll of my people are up to date, and if corrective actions are needed to be filed for disciplinary measures. I then perform other tasks: Analytics, engagement activities, and joining management meetings. At the end of my shift, I stay a bit longer, 30 mins. to an hour for any last minute concerns from my subordinates. I had been under 2 great managers, and been handled by a bad one. None the less, I still performed as expected. The workplace is great, the people I collaborated with are awesome. and the other 2 managers that I've worked with are great people. Hardest part of the job is being with a really bad manager.
Pros
Free Coffee, Shuttle on designated points, great office, substantial annual increase is great if you've performed
Cons
pay per performance is quarterly. some bad managers
Manila site
Retirement Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PhilippinesAugust 20, 2018
Flexibility to swap schedules was available but having to look around just so that you don't show up late for work was always a challenge. My manager told me that I had to perform to earn my requested schedule but that still left me on the losing end and my request was honored.
Pros
Qbr free lunch
Cons
Account management
productive and fun
Electronic Communication Review - (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 29, 2018
it is a good company where you can enjoy their facilities and other amenities. Good management and nice co workers. The shift is night shift and good thing there are shuttles
Excellent workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  TaguigMay 15, 2018
It offers a very competitive salary to its employees as well as benefits. Its has a very supportive management and excellent workplace. Working with Wells Fargo is truly an awesome experience.
great management
Phone Banker 2 (Current Employee) –  philippinesApril 7, 2018
good compensation and benefits, they encourage work life balance and they have great management and facilities. they encourage diversity and inclusion.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
irate callers
Fun workplace
Phone banker (Former Employee) –  Mckinley hills, Taguig City, PhilippinesJanuary 7, 2018
Fun workplace and approachable colleagues. Salary is okay for beginners and management can be fun as well. Team building for fun activities and awesome bonding with the team.
Salary / Benefits
The company promotes work life balance environment
CTS Account Mgmt Supervisor - Investor Services (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesDecember 20, 2017
I learned a lot when it comes to the management strategy and the style of how to deliver the information. I enjoyed my stay in this company as they've provided a lot of training course for all employees and also encouraged everyone to participate in enrichment program and team building.
Fun loving environment
Collections Officer (Former Employee) –  TaguigDecember 9, 2017
People management, development and retention is great. Immense variety in what we do and fantastic colleagues to do it with. Great teamwork and camaraderie with strong collaboration. We work hard and we party harder as a team, as a company.
Very Organized
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesNovember 1, 2017
A very organized company with a lot of priority to risk mitigation. Management is very supportive to team members career growth. Workplace culture is very welcoming and has a great respect for diversity.
productive and fun environment
phone banker 2 (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityAugust 21, 2017
Bankers receives calls and learn new skills everyday. Management are very supportive. Diversity. Hardest part would be if there's down time and enjoyable part would be team accomplishments.
Pros
a lot
low compensation
Collector 2 (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 4, 2017
the management team are unprosfessional. they pay less and we work more. there is always an unpaid team meeting before and after our shift. there is always a dispute in pay
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
Management are unprofessional
Salary / Benefits
Grest company, poor management!
Supply Chain Consultant (Former Employee) –  McKinley Hill, TaguigJuly 1, 2017
The company is really stable and gives you a great work place ever! Probably the management to the bank NA is good but the local management makes you feel dumb especially Indians expats and counterpart!
Salary / Benefits
Fun environment, great staff.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhJune 13, 2017
Wells Fargo was a fun place to work at even though the customers were sometimes hard to deal with, the management made it enjoyable. They had a lot of potlucks and games out on the floor daily making it fun.
Work life balance
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mc Kinley TaguigMay 2, 2017
Great company value peple work life balance nuce company good benefits love the retirement plan hmo bemfits annual review people management compensation packsge
They need to relocate
I loved my stay with the company. They pay really well for a light load job. However, I've struggled everyday just to get to work on time due to the location and the stagnant traffic. Management refused to change my schedule just so that I could make it to work on time. Bad on them. But no bitterness held back
Pros
They pay really well
Cons
Location is inaccessible
Diversified, fun to work
Phone Banker 2 (Current Employee) –  Mckinley, PhilippinesJanuary 10, 2017
It has a fun environment to work with, colleagues are approachable and very helpful. Management are very accessible, we can easily talk to them if we have to. The hardest part of my job is to work at graveyard shift and during holidays but the most enjoyable part are the team buildings, the off phone activities, training and all..
Pros
collectible GD Wares
Cons
Graveyard shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

511.9K